ERSILIA Foundation was founded in 2004 by MCRIT Ltd (www.mcrit.com) a consultancy company specialised in urban and regional planning and policy evaluation (MCRIT stands for “Multicriteria”, the decision-support methodology). ERSILIA is a private non-profit foundation devoted to promote inter and transdisciplinary knowledge in order to enhance our capacity to meet contemporary global (urban) challenges (www.ersilia.org).
More specifically ERSILIA:
- Design strategies for inter/transdisciplinary learning and research
- Facilitate workshops and training courses enabling individual and collective decision-making, aimed at promoting patterns of behaviour that are aware of the social and environmental impacts that they entail.
- Design and develop innovative, creative and custom-made multimedia platforms and educational content.
- Encourage knowledge alliance between businesses, universities, research centres and civic associations.
- Share the knowledge acquired in R+D projects and make educational resources freely accessible through the internet.
- Promote the dissemination and communication of scientific and humanistic knowledge, in all its manifestations
Ersilia assumes the commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes related to needs and expectations that may affect the products and/or services offered.
Ersilia ensures that this quality policy is communicated, understood, applied and reviewed to ensure its continued adequacy and will manage the dissemination to staff and other relevant stakeholders, as appropriate, arranging for it the equipment, media, environment and training necessary.
Gender equality plan
Ersilia foundation have also developed a gender equality plan to implement a non-discrimination policy at work.